Spend 1,5 hours enjoying a relaxing Siracusa Boat Tour Minicruise. Boarding at 12.00 AM, have a breathtaking tour of Ortigia passing through Umbertino Bridge, The oldest bridge in Siracusa built in 17th century. Continuing towards the Marble Port You will arrive to the west coast to admire the baroque Palace along the coast. Arriving in front of Maniace Castle the beautiful fortress built in 1020 B.C. His strong structure dominate all the south part of Ortigia Island. Sailing next to Aretusa Fountain, the unique place where Papirus is still naturally growing, you will have a wonderful views of the Ancient spanish walls built in the 16 century. The Tour will continue towards the Sea Caves where thousands of colours mix with the marble rocks of the coast. One of these rocks is full of Coral Flowers. You will stop there next to the caves and You will have free time to refresh Yourself swimming in the clear water of Siracusa sea surrounded by the breathtaking frame of Ortigia. A Fresh Fish Lunch, with fried fish mix, octopus salad, Anchovies bruschetta, Sicilian Caponata and a cold Glass of white wine will be served on board.
An ideal way to spend a refreshing day in the hot Siracusa enjoying a tasty fish lunch far away from the chaotic city centre and swimming free in the cool Ortigia sea.
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Siracusa Cooking Class: € 138,00 instead of € 148,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Siracusa Walking Tour: € 84,00 instead of € 94,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Siracusa Boat Tour: € 118,00 instead of € 128,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Taormina Food & Wine Tour: € 128,00 instead € 138,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Walking Tour + Taormina Walking Tour: € 39,00 instead of € 44,00 (save € 5,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Palermo Food & Wine Tour: € 128,00 instead of € 138,00 (save € 10,00 pp)