Enjoy a wonderful evening walking tour with a friendly local guide, passionate and proud of her native town. Strolling throughout Ortigia, the old city Centre of Siracusa, discover the secrets of 3000 years of history and admire all the treasures that different cultures left after their dominations. Start your 1,5 hours Walking Tour when sun starts to go down and big tourist group are away, to enjoy better an enchanting fairy environment of one of the most beautiful and ancient town in the world. Personal attention of the guide and friendly atmosphere are guaranteed!
Meet Your Guide at 17.00 at Apollo Temple in front of San Paolo Church in Apollonion Street and start Your Walking Tour when it’s already cooling down. After discovering of majestic Apollo Temple continue Your Tour towards via Cavour, one of the most colourful street of Ortigia, where the local people like to spend their evenings.
Continue Your memorable walk through the heart of Ortigia to reach Duomo Square, one of the most beautiful square of all Italy and enjoy the stunning Duomo and Saint Lucy Church. Last stop will be at the Aretusa Fountain with Papyrus plants where Your Tour will end next to the seaside, the perfect place to continue Your evening out.
After the Tour you will definitely fall in love with old Siracusa and will be more knowledgeable then locals.
We will be glad to Meet You here:
Apollo Temple at 17:00
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Siracusa Cooking: € 138,00 instead of € 148,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Siracusa Walking Tour: € 84,00 instead of € 94,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Taormina Food & Wine Tour: € 128,00 instead € 138,00 (save € 10,00 pp)
- Siracusa Walking Tour + Taormina Walking Tour: € 39,00 instead of € 44,00 (save € 5,00 pp)
- Siracusa Food & Wine Tour + Palermo Food & Wine Tour: € 128,00 instead of € 138,00 (save € 10,00 pp)